imperial homes.pk presenting you LED rechargeable Emergency Light with Solar recharging option as well.
An emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that switches on when there is a power shutdown. Emergency lights are standard in new commercial and high occupancy residential buildings, such as college, offices, and homes.
- Two option charging, solar and electric.
- you can use three dry batteries as well.
- Built-in 4.25-2.5 Ah batteries.
- Recharged for16-20 hours battery timing with 220 Volt AC.
- Used for 5 Hours.
- Recharge it after every 3 months if not in use.
- Height: 6.5 inch